DOWNLOAD INCLUDE "LICENSE AGREEMENT" SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR AND LOOPHUNTERMUSIC
FOR USE THE TRACKS IN THIS USES:
* Film: You can use in any cinematographic production, a big production, independent documental or
student project and amateur films.
* Television: You can use in any television program, comedy, incidental music, spots, movie trailers and promos.
* Theatre: You can use in a big theatral production or a local play represenation.
* Radio / Podcasts: You can use in your professional or amateur radio broadcast, background music
for newscasts, talk shows, incidental music or simply play the songs to your listeners.
* Video / DVD: You can use in any domestic video or comercial and in any type of support.
*Video Games: You can use to animate menus or as a soundtrack for a video game.
*Web: You can use as background music for webpages, to place sounds for menus and are specially allowed by the Author and Loophunter Music for the use in Youtube videos, Vimeo and similar webpages.
* Physical Products: You can use in your physical products such as alarm clocks, toys, mobile phone system sounds, music boxes, etc.
No matter how big the project (Film, Television and Radio) is you will never have to pay another royalty or broadcasting fee and without limits of copies (Video, Dvd, CD) to distribute.
WHAT I CAN NOT USE?
* The Sounds may not be transferred, copied, or duplicated by itself, either in whole or in part
and sell it.
* You cannot add lyrics to the songs and sell it.
* You cannot download this music and sell it as a ringtone.
* You cannot create an audio CD using only our music (no voice-over) and sell it.
* You cannot add our music as a separate collection of audio files to your software package or
* You cannot sub-license it in any way (letting other people use the music in their projects for a fee)
* You cannot post the music on your website for download.
* You can use as background music for your website but you cannot give you visitors links to download the audio files to their hard drives.